Friday 14 September 2012

I am writing three posts in one day. I have to write three for the challenge but I have three things I would like to say anyway. The first you have read. An little something about me. I'll pretty much type how I talk. I'll try to keep my grammar appropriately edited but sometimes i might ramble.

The second- Is my view of how Michelle Bridges sees the participants of the 12WBT. (The Third will be the next post)

I have no particular affinity for Michelle Bridges. Not that I dislike her. But I don't love her either. I don't think she loves me. (We don't know each other so we're not BF's yet)  I think she is a smart women that has put together a program that she would give to her own family members if they were overweight or wanting to lose weight. I enjoy her voice of wisdom, because even if the majority of the message doesn't apply to you, it does apply to someone else. That person should hear what she is telling them. Plus for me there has always been some new insight learned. Even if it is small, it has made a difference to my training.

As of today I have lost 4kg. This is the end of my third week of training. I am quite impressed. I am not the smallest I have ever been yet but I am looking better than I have. I feel strong and am thankful that she has taught me how to eat appropriately to knock off this weight. I have faith that I will attain my goal weight which is only 5 or 6kg away by the end of this.

Thanks Michelle Bridges.

P.S. The ten minute rule video/JFDI one saved my week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment