Friday 14 September 2012

YAY!! I have a use for my blog! Thanks Mish!

So... This blog was originally about my different interests. I have plans to do a couple art projects but have not found the motivation. (Haha Funny word) Plus some logistical details make a couple of them harder to attain. However, that shall all work out in three months! YAY! (Hopefully.)

At this point I am biding my time before I make some new realities for myself. The first reality I am making is a fitness level. I want to be fit and thin. I have been fit many times in my life but fit and thin has not been on my menu. I feel like I am at the restaurant, asking all the right questions to get a great meal, but the last best meal was on the other guys plate. I came just a little too late.

So...I don't care if I'm late. I want the meal I came for. For me that includes me learning how to eat healthy and workout appropriately. I have big legs and they annoy me. Yes a bit vain but thats the truth. This weekend I tried on some shorts that have not fit me for two and a half years. They fit. I'm winning this fight. I am going to get my meal.

Anyway this is my first post for the Michelle Bridges 12wbt. I suggest anyone who might StumbleUpon (BEST IPAD APP EVER) this sight to join her program; if you are struggling with knowing how to eat properly, losing weight, want to run, or just need a place to voice your frustrations. My posts here will be about my frustrations and life while i am on the MB 12 Week Body Transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment